Contact businesses and individuals by telephone in order to promote and sell goods and services, receive orders, gather information, verify details or request donations for charitable causes.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services.
- Explain the product or service to potential customers
- Provide pricing details
- Handle customer questions
- Obtain customer information including names and addresses
- Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Input order details into the computer system
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction